Saturday, April 30, 2011

Urban Legends Passed on By Preachers

You've heard about the guy who strapped a rocket to his car and it took him over the mountains haven't you?  Well, Trevin Wax posted a blog (here) of urban legends that preachers continue to spread.  What was the eye of the needle that the camel couldn't go through?  Did they have to tie a rope to the High Priest in case he was struck dead by God so they could pull him out?  I've repeated that last one many times.  Now you can see how many "truths" you've spread over the years.  I'm only at one and I feel lucky.  I thought I'd have repeated more.  Let's see who gets the highest number.  Ready, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Calvin on the Unity and Distinction of the Trinity

"The Scriptures demonstrate that there is some distinction between the Father and the Word, the Word and the Spirit; but the magnitude ...