Friday, April 1, 2011

Bell Says He's Been Slandered

A few days ago Denny Burk, Associate Professor of New Testament and Dean of Boyce College, wrote a blog on Rob Bell's reaction to the criticism of his book Love Wins.  Bell gives an emotional interview with the Washington Post where he states he has been misrepresented and slandered by his critics.  I feel for the guy, but he had to have known the push-back he was going to get with his heretical ideas on Hell.  I mean, come on.  I'm looking forward to the day he sits down with John Piper and has a panel discussion on the book.  Hey, I can dream can't I?  You can see only a part of the interview here and read the posted comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Calvin on the Unity and Distinction of the Trinity

"The Scriptures demonstrate that there is some distinction between the Father and the Word, the Word and the Spirit; but the magnitude ...